1. When you use the website, we collect information about you. Some of the information we collect personally identifies you, such as your name and the details you provide. This is the information you voluntarily submit when completing the form on our “Contact Us” page Some of the information we collect does not personally identify you and is not stored in conjunction with your personal details This information is statistical and aggregated in nature. For instance, this can include the pages you viewed, the source that led you to the page, the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you accessed the site, and other related data.
1.1. Enabling you to access and utilize the website and its content;
1.2. To enhance and enrich the services and content offered on the website, which includes the development of new services and content tailored to users’ needs and expectations, as well as modifying or discontinuing existing services and content. The primary information the company will use for these purposes is statistical in nature and will not personally identify you.
1.3. “To ensure the proper functioning and development of the website;
1.6. To respond to your inquiries or requests.
3. The company will not share your personal details or the information gathered about your activity with third parties.
4. The company employs cookie technology and similar mechanisms for the smooth and proper functioning of the website (“cookies“). These tools assist in collecting statistical data about website usage, verifying details, tailoring the website to your personal preferences, and ensuring information security. By using this website, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold us, or any representative of the company, liable for unauthorized access to the company or website, or for the disclosure or use of information resulting from such unauthorized intrusions, whether under the terms of this agreement or any applicable law We advise you to exercise all necessary precautions to protect your information when using the Internet.
6. The company does not wish to receive any confidential or proprietary content or information from you. You are requested to avoid uploading or posting any such information on the website As such, any content or information you provide to the company will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
8. The use of masculine language is for convenience only; the terms and conditions apply equally to all genders. (TRANSLATORS NOTE: THIS IS NOT NEEDED IN THE ENGLISH VERSION)
12. If you find any content on the site objectionable or offensive for any reason, please reach out to us, and we will endeavor to address your concerns promptly. For inquiries, please direct your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org